Fendi 2Jours Petite Monster Mirror Satchel Bag Nude/Black
<ul><li>Fendi smooth calfskin satchel bag with silvertone hardware.</li><li>Hanging dyed fox (Finland) fur and dyed goat (China) fur monster mirror.</li><li>Rolled tote handles, 4.3" drop.</li><li>Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 23" drop.</li><li>Op
Availability: In stock
- Fendi smooth calfskin satchel bag with silvertone hardware.
- Hanging dyed fox (Finland) fur and dyed goat (China) fur monster mirror.
- Rolled tote handles, 4.3" drop.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 23" drop.
- Open top with snap-tab closure.
- Top front metal bar with Fendi logo lettering.
- Inside, center zip compartment; two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom of bag.
- 8.3"H x 10.4"W x 5.1"D.
- "2Jours" is made in Italy.
Established in 1925, the entrepreneurial house of Fendi credits its success to three main factors—creativity, technology, and craftsmanship (in the highest sense). These attributes come to life in Fendi's signature furs (completely transformed, shaped, redesigned, and reinterpreted by Fendi), and in innovative shoes and handbags that establish a new philosophy and define a style archetype.
Write Your Own Review